Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Metrolina Expo Extravaganza

It is that time again!  Extravaganza is here.  If you are local, come see me, Tammy(Junk Wild) and several hundred other dealers at Metrolina in Charlotte this weekend.  The weather is beautiful and I have a field and building full of great new treasures.  You will get to see all the wonderful junk I bought from the Country Living Fair the other week.  The tale of the Two Tammys and pictures of the trip are coming soon.  The reason for the delay is that I have not a clue what I am doing with this blog stuff.  My wonderful friend Tammy(Junk Wild) takes the pictures for me and I write the blog.  So...there is a delay because I can write a post but am learning how to insert the text along with the pictures.  She has put the pictures up but I am too tired to read her directions on writing about our great trip.  We had a blast, made lots of new friends and networked, networked, networked.  Check out Junk Wild's blog for some pics.  Going to have a libation, have my feet rubbed by my hubby and dream about how to finish setting up my space.

Sweet Junkin' Dreams,
tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment